Carson Living secures rapidly growing cloud environment with Lacework
I know if there’s any variation from the normalcy of our infrastructure, we’ll get an alert on that. That’s huge for a company our size.
YAIR AVGAR, CTO, CARSON LIVING
Carson Living provides a cloud-based SAAS resident experience application that acts as a remote doorman, enabling residents of multi-tenant buildings to manage building access and services through their phone. “The idea is that all the services that a resident needs are going to be in one app. This includes handling video intercom calls and opening doors to the building, sending electronic keys to visitors, and submitting maintenance requests for the owners or the management company,” explains Yair Avgar, CTO of Carson Living.
- Assuring security compliance in an AWS environment
- Due to rapid growth of the business, not having the time and resources to keep up with security configurations
- Lacework will scale as the business grows, without having to bring on more people
- Lacework secures their entire AWS infrastructure
- Peace of mind that the environment is monitored, and they will receive accurate alerts if anything appears anomalous
- Achieved continuous cloud compliance and reporting across cloud environment
- Automated rule writing allowed for the cloud
- environment to scale with growth without the need for hiring more headcount