Complete Cloud Security at the Speed of DevOps
Receive deep visibility with high fidelity alerts across cloud accounts, workloads, containers, and Kubernetes for tighter security control.
Spot IaaS account misconfigurations and achieve compliance for SOC 2, PCI DSS, HIPAA, and other cloud compliance and security measures.
Detect and resolve anomalous changes in behavior across workloads, containers, IaaS accounts, and Kubernetes that represent a security risk or an IOC.
The Lacework Cloud Security Platform
Lacework delivers security and compliance for the cloud. The Lacework Cloud Security Platform is cloud-native and offered as-a-Service; delivering build-time to run-time threat detection, behavioral anomaly detection, and cloud compliance across multicloud environments, workloads, containers, and Kubernetes. Customers significantly drive down costs and risk by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, rule writing, and inaccurate alerts.
- “As a Lacework customer we are excited to see their continued innovation in the area of multi-cloud support and, in particular, deep integration with Kubernetes and GKE.”
Will Gregorian | Iterable
- “My argument with InfoSec is always the same. If I take Lacework out, what’s the alternative? There isn’t one.”
Matthew Zeier | Wavefront
- “Lacework Polygraph, within minutes of the attack occurring, was able to detect something that the other ones were not. It outperformed everything we’ve been doing.”
Mario Duarte | Snowflake Computing
- “I’m extremely happy with Lacework. I sleep better at night knowing we have full visibility into our cloud operations. It was the one tool that checked all my security boxes.”
Devin Ertel | Guidebook
- “Lacework offers us speed and offers us the ability to focus on what we do in terms of building a great product that’s secure. I would definitely recommend it to other IT professionals or product companies that are building a cloud-based application.”
Ian O’Brien | Arista Networks