Cloud Security at the Speed of Cloud Innovation
The data that defines your cloud security exists. Distill that data into insights to drive your MTT WTF to click-click-goose.
Monitor configurations and track every change in the cloud so you can stun your auditors with answers in record time.
Spot the liars, outliers & misconfigurations regardless of what developers adopt. Drive the mean time between horrifying discoveries to zero.
Endless lists of vulnerabilities are a DevSecOps fail. Get data-driven run-time prioritization, self-service APIs, and CI/CD integrations.
Pierce the fog of k8s abstraction. Navigate threat detection for Kubernetes, containers, & hosts, without a captain’s license.
“We like security alerts full of false positives, noisy, and obtuse,” said no security team ever. Skeptical? Challenge Accepted.
Comprehensive, continuous end-to-end security for workloads, containers, users, Kubernetes, and cloud accounts running in multicloud environments
Lacework is the industry’s first solution to bring automation, speed, and scale to cloud security enabling enterprises to safely innovate in the cloud at the speed of DevOps. Lacework provides visibility to all processes and applications within an organization’s cloud and container environments. This breadth and depth of visibility helps organizations detect vulnerabilities and identify anomalous behavior that pose threats.
Unlike conventional security tools built for static datacenters, Lacework is designed to self-adapt to the cloud’s ever-changing configuration and workloads. Just like DevOps automates code deployment, Lacework automates cloud security empowering organizations to continuously keep cloud environments secure and compliant.
Actionable, easy to navigate information about every incident
- Visualize interactions and communication between cloud entities
- Quickly review incidents at any level of detail
- Summarized alerts provide visibility and context
- Aggregation, risk scoring and customization minimize alerts
- Links and additional information provided with each alert
What Our Customers Say
- “My argument with InfoSec is always the same. If I take Lacework out, what’s the alternative? There isn’t one.”
- “Lacework Polygraph, within minutes of the attack occurring, was able to detect something that the other ones were not. It outperformed everything we’ve been doing.”
- “I’m extremely happy with Lacework. I sleep better at night knowing we have full visibility into our cloud operations. It was the one tool that checked all my security boxes.”
- “Lacework offers us speed and offers us the ability to focus on what we do in terms of building a great product that’s secure. I would definitely recommend it to other IT professionals or product companies that are building a cloud-based application.”
The Lacework Cloud Security Platform
Lacework delivers security and compliance for the cloud. The Lacework Cloud Security Platform is cloud-native and offered as-a-Service; delivering build-time to run-time threat detection, behavioral anomaly detection, and cloud compliance across multicloud environments, workloads, containers, and Kubernetes. Customers significantly drive down costs and risk by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, rule writing, and inaccurate alerts.
Experience the Power of Our Patented Polygraph
Lacework’s foundation is Polygraph, a deep temporal baseline built from collecting high fidelity machine/process/users interactions over a period of time.
This Polygraph is used to detect anomalies, generate appropriate alerts, and provide a tool for users to investigate and triage issues.
With Polygraph, you can:
- Monitor your infrastructure
- Spot IaaS account configurations that violate compliance
- See security gaps and changes that could put your company at risk
Account security solutions for cloud containers & multicloud
environments via a single unified console