Elevate your DevSecOps practice and posture
Get the visibility and insights needed to find the true risks to your business, including unknown threats.
Securing cloud infrastructure doesn’t have to be arduous.
Whether you are new to cloud or cloud-native, we meet you where you are in your cloud journey, so you can better protect the services your customers depend on.
Do you have day-to-day responsibility for one or more security tools?
If you are a Security Manager or Analyst, you may find yourself spending too much time writing rules, wading through alerts and with one too many false positives. You need better context and the right alert, at the right time.
Are you responsible for the security and compliance of your business?
If you are a CISO or Director of Security, you have earned a seat at the table, but with that visibility comes pressure to demonstrate ROI and quickly grasp the full exposure. You need a solution that gives you quick time to value and doesn’t require additional headcount.
Embracing DevSecOps in Australia and New Zealand
In this whitepaper, Lacework surveyed the local market to explore where organisations, both large and small, are on the DevSecOps journey and where they see the path to success.Read White Paper
Get clarity and control over your cloud environment
Lacework lets you address your greatest risks while also realizing 342% ROI from improved productivity and tool consolidation.
From noise to clarity
Cut through the alert clutter to the attacks that actually matter.
From darkness to context
Expand visibility and detect previously unknown threats.
From cost center to business value
Drive down SIEM ingestion costs and demonstrate ROI with consolidation of tools and quick time to value.
From bandwidth-constrained to efficient
Reduce costs by consolidating multiple compliance tools into one platform.
Surface unknown threats and take action faster
We use a behavior-driven approach to help you uncover anomalies in cloud accounts and workloads deployed on AWS, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, and Azure.
Understand your environment and assess risk
- Support AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Kubernetes, and hybrid environments.
- Gain complete cloud account asset inventory via agentless approach.
- Get data on all cloud workloads via agent.
- Continuously monitor user, app, process, and network behavior, plus identify vulnerabilities and cloud misconfigurations.
Get insights into how your environment functions
- Uncover unknown threats like abnormal logins and escalation of privileges with patented Polygraph anomaly-based approach.
- Discover vulnerabilities in build time and run time.
- Identify malware and other known threats based on reputation score for files, DNS, and more.
- Get comprehensive file integrity monitoring (FIM) that detects changes in metadata.
React quickly to issues you discover
- Reduce alert volume and surface only the most critical events.
- Respond rapidly, leveraging context-rich visualizations and notifications.
- Pre-process event logs to reduce SIEM ingest cost.
- Quickly notify developers of issues that need to be fixed or patched with integrations with ticketing and workflow applications.
- Generate detailed reports for compliance.