Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
- Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Lacework often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Lacework may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Lacework may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Lacework is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Lacework, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Lacework may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Lacework, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Prior Consent: We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
You can visit the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
Links to Other Web Sites
Lacework takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Lacework via the Internet. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at privacy@Lacework.net.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Other Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to the Terms of Service at www.Lacework.net/terms-of-service.
Access to Information; Contact Lacework
Upon request Lacework will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
700 East El Camino
Mountain View, CA 94041