Secure transactions you can bank on
Digital trust is everything. And with bad actors profiting off stolen data, fintech providers can’t afford to be the next cybercrime victim.
Can you locate security gaps?
Spot risky vulnerabilities before a compromise occurs. Continuous assessments give developers the guidance they need to fix issues.
Is your code error-free?
Build securely from the start. By evaluating code before it’s shipped, you can avoid downtime and prevent launch delays.
Can you uncover all attacker activity?
Act early: stop malicious attackers in their tracks by identifying anomalous behavior before it causes costly damage.
Are you achieving compliance?
Streamline your auditing process with out-of-the-box reports that help you meet compliance standards including PCI DSS.
Achieving PCI DSS compliance
PCI DSS is a set of compliance requirements that maintains security while processing, storing, and transmitting sensitive credit card information. See how Lacework can automate this for organizations.Read solution brief
Effective cloud security for fintech companies
Protect your cloud investment with Lacework, whether you’re leveling up your current security solution or replacing cloud native tools.
Work smarter with automation
Cloud security built on data-driven automation saves time, reduces noise, and transforms millions of data points into prioritized alerts.
Accelerate product development
Empower developers to innovate safely and securely by incorporating security throughout the software development lifecycle.
Protect against known and unknown threats
See beyond known threat feeds and identify anomalies that indicate compromise in your cloud accounts and workloads, before the unthinkable occurs.
Simplify compliance reporting
Show your security posture and meet compliance standards like PCI DSS with continuous configuration change tracking, daily audits, and clear dashboards.
Data-driven security from build through runtime
We start by detecting threats and vulnerabilities in your cloud environment. Then, we give you the data you need to take the next step.
- Receive automatic Infrastructure as Code (IaC) evaluation for critical compliance and configuration issues
- Analyze IaC with each commit/pull request
- Remediate common misconfigurations with contextual guidance and automated fixes
- Gather terabytes of data down to the process and container level
- Get complete asset inventory across projects and services to understand your cloud resources and potential risks
- Have end-to-end vulnerability scanning for containers and hosts
- Continuously stream data on workload processes including app and file info
- Collect and surface the relevant security data from AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure logs
- Automate anomaly detection with Polygraph® Data Platform to surface unknown threats using machine learning
- Identify vulnerabilities from build to runtime
- Uncover cloud misconfigurations and compliance violation indicators
- Identify unknown vulnerabilities and active threats in frequently changing serverless and containerized environments, including Fargate and Kubernetes
- Set your sights on the most critical risks to know what actions will provide maximum benefit
- Speed investigation time with context-rich alerts
- Streamline compliance with predefined reports to address compliance violations
- As you grow, integrate with ticketing, messaging, SIEM, and more to swiftly solve issues
“Within a very short time of having Lacework integrated into our cloud environments, we were able to go from a couple of hundred alerts a day down to just a handful. I’m talking less than five.”
Senior Security Architect
Resources & insights