Cloud security for healthtech and healthcare
From traditional healthcare providers to futuristic healthtech startups, this incredibly dynamic and diverse industry works with the most sensitive personal data.
The pulse of healthcare and healthtech security
Downtime doesn’t just reduce profits, it jeopardizes patient care, trust, and your organization’s reputation. A single exploit can compromise millions of patients’ protected health information (PHI) and sensitive records.
Can you spot vulnerabilities and misconfigurations?
Fix your riskiest vulnerabilities before an attack. Continually assess applications to provide developers the guidance needed to fix them.
Are developers evaluating code before it’s shipped?
Build secure healthtech applications from the start so you don’t have to worry about launch delays or downtime.
How do you detect attacker activity?
It’s important to identify actual attacker behavior and quickly take action to stop a cyberattack before it causes real, long-lasting damage.
Do your compliance reports satisfy auditors?
Meet HIPAA and other compliance standards by knowing what’s happening in your environment – prove compliance, and pass audits.
Achieving HIPAA compliance
HIPAA requires that anyone dealing with protected health information (PHI), including electronic protected health information (ePHI), have appropriate security measures in place.Read Solution Brief
Effective cloud security for healthtech companies
Whether replacing cloud native tools or leveling up your current security solution, Lacework protects your cloud investment and lets you focus on what matters.
Work less and play more with automation
Automated cloud security and machine learning saves time, reduces noise, and turns millions of data points into prioritized actions.
Accelerate product development and deployment
Empower developers to incorporate security throughout the software development lifecycle.
Protect against all threats – known or not
See beyond known threat feeds and identify anomalies that indicate compromise in your cloud accounts and workloads, before the unthinkable occurs.
Simplify compliance reporting for the win
Continuous configuration change tracking, daily audits, and clear dashboards help you prove your security posture and maintain compliance.
Data-driven security from build to runtime
We start by detecting threats and vulnerabilities in your cloud environment. Then, we give you the data you need to take the next step.
- Receive automatic Infrastructure as Code (IaC) evaluation for critical compliance and configuration issues
- Analyze IaC with each commit and pull request
- Remediate common misconfigurations with contextual guidance and automated fixes
- Gather terabytes of data down to the process and container level
- Get complete asset inventory across projects and services via layered agent and agentless approach
- Continuously observe vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and behavior of users, apps, files, APIs, processes, and networks
- Collect and surface the relevant security data from AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure logs
- Automate anomaly detection with Polygraph® Data Platform to surface unknown threats using machine learning
- Identify vulnerabilities from build to runtime
- Uncover cloud misconfigurations and compliance violation indicators
- Identify unknown vulnerabilities and active threats in frequently changing serverless and containerized environments, including Fargate and Kubernetes
- Set your sights on the most critical risks to know what actions will provide maximum benefit
- Speed investigation time with context-rich alerts
- Streamline compliance with predefined reports to address compliance violations
- As you grow, integrate with ticketing, messaging, SIEM, and more to swiftly solve issues
Resources & insights