Minimize security risks and accelerate growth
Many smaller organizations start with the security tools offered by their cloud provider. But as they scale, they quickly realize that these tools become difficult to manage and cannot efficiently and effectively manage configuration errors, vulnerabilities, and unknown threats.
Are cloud native and open source security tools falling short?
Identify unusual behavior and misuse of cloud resources. Get the context you need to protect your cloud environment and eliminate blind spots.
Is manual monitoring creating security gaps?
Continuously monitor and remediate risks that matter. Automate decision-making to prioritize response and speed business growth. No rules required.
Are you confident the code you’re deploying is secure?
If you start left, you won’t need to “shift left” later. Recognize misconfigurations and vulnerabilities in code from the start, before they are deployed.
Is reporting compliance an ongoing battle?
Get comprehensive visibility and tracking to simplify compliance reporting. Eliminate guesswork with reports that recommend how to fix non-compliance issues.
Effective cloud security for growth companies
Whether you’re considering purchasing your first security solution or replacing cloud native tools, Lacework protects your cloud investment and frees up your valuable resources.
Do more with fewer resources
Automated cloud security frees up time. Machine learning reduces noise and turns millions of data points into prioritized actions. No manual effort required.
Move up market with easy compliance reporting
Respond to audits with ease. Catalog cloud assets and track changes across your environment to measure security posture and compliance with SOC 2, HIPAA, PCI, and more.
Get products to market, faster
Empower developers to incorporate security throughout the development lifecycle and ensure code is secure before it’s shipped with secure Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
Protect against known and unknown threats
Go beyond threat feeds to identify anomalies that indicate compromise in your cloud accounts and workloads, before exposure occurs.
Risk reduction, informed by data
We start by detecting threats and vulnerabilities in your cloud environment. Then, we give you the data you need to take the next step.
- Gather terabytes of data down to the process and container level.
- Get complete asset inventory across projects and services via agent and agentless approach.
- Continuously observe vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and behavior of users, apps, files, APIs, processes, and networks.
- Collect and surface the relevant security data from AWS, Google, and Azure logs.
- Automate anomaly detection with Polygraph® Data Platform to surface unknown threats using machine learning.
- Identify vulnerabilities from build to run time.
- Uncover cloud misconfigurations and indicators of compliance violations.
- Recognize hard-to-spot vulnerabilities and active threats in frequently changing serverless and containerized environments, including Fargate and Kubernetes.
- Surface the most critical risk so you know what actions will provide maximum benefit.
- Provide context-rich visualizations and notifications to speed investigations.
- Streamline compliance with predefined reports to address compliance violations.
- As you grow, integrate with ticketing, messaging, SIEM, and more to swiftly solve issues.
- Automatic Infrastructure as Code (IaC) evaluation for critical compliance and configuration issues.
- Analyze IaC with each commit and pull request
- Clear remediation guidance and automated fixes for common misconfigurations.
“In the end, we saved money two ways. First, by moving part of the fleet to Graviton. Second, by not having to hire another engineer. The bonus was that we got better performance for less money.”
Director of ITRead case study
Resources & insights