Privacy power moves: InfoSec trends with Kelly Haydu of CarGurus
This episode of Code to Cloud features an interview with Kelly Haydu, Vice President of Information Security, Technology, and Enterprise Applications at CarGurus, the most visited automotive shopping site in the US. Kelly and host Tim Chase discuss sources for keeping up on the latest privacy laws, why there isn’t a national privacy law in the U.S., the benefits of micro training, and more. Tune in to hear Kelly’s thoughts on:
- Where do security and privacy overlap?
- How is cybersecurity a strategic partner to the business?
- Why has it been so difficult to get a national privacy law?
- How do you make cybersecurity training fun?
Listen and subscribe to Code to Cloud
Join us every other week on your go-to cloud security podcast, Code to Cloud, to hear from influential security leaders about how they’re tackling the latest cloud security trends and opportunities.
- Subscribe to Code to Cloud on Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Connect with Kelly on LinkedIn
- Learn more about CarGurus
About Kelly: Kelly is Vice President of Information Security, Technology, and Enterprise Applications at CarGurus. She joined CarGurus in December 2020 as VP of Infosec. Prior to CarGurus, she served as Senior Director of InfoSec at Salsify. Before her tenure in the security space, Kelly worked in Quality Assurance, including lead automation roles across markets and verticals. In August of 2021, IT was brought under her department, and she became the Vice President of Information Security and Technology.