Secure DevOps with Datadog and Lacework
Last month I blogged about the need for a New Generation of Security and highlighted two critical shifts: the shift from conflict to collaboration and the shift from centralized to distributed.
And today we are excited to announce that we have partnered with Datadog to enable our joint customers to level up their security and secure DevOps capabilities.
This integration provides significant value to any modern architecture, for a unified view of metrics, logs, and performance data, along with cloud security data. This includes:
- A single view of your metrics, alerts, logs, and performance data combined with security data
- The ability to combine data across different sources to answer complex questions
- Archiving of logs with the ability to rehydrate (index) if needed of past logs/events
- Routing of alerts/escalations through a standard path
- Complex rules and alerting based on Datadog infrastructure and combined data
- The ability to identify containers/hosts that are not running Lacework
The need for DevOps and security to collaborate in distributed teams is key to success and we believe this partnership is a big leap forward for our customers.
For more information on our technical integration, please go to: https://posts.lacework.com/datadog
To learn more about Datadog, please visit www.datadog.com, or view the Datadog integration page.