Swimlane transforms compliance processes and vulnerability management with actionable insights
Amazon Web services (AWS), Kubernetes
Shifted security practice left with Lacework Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Security
The Swimlane low-code automation platform enables fast automated response on its own, but we needed a partner with strong application programming interfaces (APIs) in order to access the granular telemetry we needed.
MICHAEL LYBORG, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF GLOBAL SECURITY AND ENTERPRISE IT, SWIMLANE
Swimlane is the leader in cloud-scale, low-code security automation that combines human and machine data into actionable intelligence for security leaders.
- Assess overall risk posture of enterprise cloud operations
- Automate real-time container image vulnerability assessments
- Improve complex and inefficient compliance audit processes
- Met success criteria (e.g., anomaly detection, compliance reporting) with integrated solution
- Detected anomalies and vulnerabilities within 30 minutes of setting up Lacework
- Easily integrated with the Swimlane security automation platform through the Lacework API
- Save ten hours per week on monitoring and improving compliance
- Patch several hundred CVEs on hosts, including critical vulnerabilities like Log4j
- Shift security practice left with Lacework IaC Security