RapidSOS calls on Lacework and AWS to scale cloud and container security — achieving increased operational efficiency and robust security
There’s definitely a benefit to partnering with Lacework and AWS. We’ve already seen increased visibility and service improvements. As the relationship between Lacework and AWS progresses, it will only benefit customers like us.
RapidSOS is an intelligent safety platform that securely links life-saving data from 500M+ connected devices, apps, and sensors from 90+ global technology companies to over 450,000 first responders across 15,000 agencies nationwide. Whether there’s an unsafe moment or an emergency, RapidSOS Ready devices, vehicles, homes, or buildings deliver essential data to the right place, when it matters most.
- A rules-based solution resulted in a high percentage of false positives, derailing security programs
- Manual processes for evidence gathering were time-intensive and increased risk
- Disparate tools led to a lack of visibility across its AWS environment
- Behavior-based threat detection from Lacework across its AWS environment decreases alert fatigue, allowing the team to focus on alerts that matter
- Combined AWS and Lacework solution utilized for greater efficiency
- End-to-end comprehensive, integrated monitoring and protection of its AWS cloud environment
- Reduction in the amount of security and compliance risk in its applications, leaning on the Lacework and AWS relationship
- Easily deployed the Lacework Polygraph® Data Platform without significant resource use on end points and servers
- Cut alert volume by 41 percent and saw 30 percent decrease in false positives without manual rule-writing
- Streamlined compliance process, resulting in a 98 percent reduction in time spent on evidence gathering
- Unified platform delivered complete visibility from build to runtime, reduced costs, and improved security posture