Avenue Bank builds a business — and a security discipline — from the ground up
We were super impressed with the capabilities we saw in the Lacework demo. We were keen to see that it lived up to the promise: the unintrusive setup, the simple dashboards, the ease of use.
Avenue Bank is building a digital business bank, focused on next-generation cash flow solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises in Australia. Their mission is to put money back in the hands of Australian businesses, helping them find new, flexible ways to free up cash.
- Achieve full context visibility across their cloud environment and meet compliance goals
- Eliminate the need to fix problems late in the development process by shifting security left
- Build a secure infrastructure from the ground up
- Easily set up Lacework in an hour and started receiving actionable alerts
- Monitored anomalies and vulnerabilities in one place
- Increased security capabilities without requiring users to be security experts
- Prepared for SOC 2 and APRA compliance audits to earn customer trust
- Used Lacework Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Security to fix issues before deployment
- Achieved desired visibility and eliminated blind spots