Consolidate Multiple Security Tools
Point Solutions and the Rise of Cost, Complexity, and False Alarms
Does your organization have one too many security tools? According to a recent survey by Dimension Research, 98% of organizations manage their security products with multiple consoles, creating visibility silos while 69% agree that prioritizing vendor consolidation would lead to better security. A typical security stack utilizes 25 security tools or more. Although each security tool fulfills a specific and important use case and promises to detect new threat vectors, this “tool sprawl” actually ends up leaving organizations more vulnerable. Here’s why:
- Understanding what is important is difficult when investigating multiple alerts from dozens of security tools
- Integrating multiple tools is time consuming and rarely works out as intended—plus it adds complexity when building automated CI/CD processes
- Learning and maintaining multiple tools causes drain and friction on already stretched security teams
- Managing unknown and ever-increasing budgets resulting from multiple vendors leads to difficulting budgeting
- Layering tools in a complex security environment can lead to hidden gaps in coverage that leave an organization vulnerable to attack
Tame the Complexity with a Modern Platform Approach
Many organizations are breaking away from this cobbled together and outdated method, and are turning to Lacework for a modern cloud security platform approach. With Lacework, customers can replace up to nine security point tools and unleash new levels of visibility, cost savings, and unprecedented operational efficiencies.
- Consolidate outdated, noisy and expensive point solutions with the Lacework Cloud Security Platform
- Leverage one platform to achieve multiple use cases: vulnerability detection, intrusion detection, container security, file integrity monitoring, log analysis, compliance, and more
- Rely on a single pane of glass user interface to stop threats to your cloud from multiple vectors
- Get up and running in minutes, hassle-free, with read-only access from our side
Looking to ease your compliance efforts? Lacework easily allows you to track (from a single console) against industry standards and compliance mandates like: PCI, HIPAA, SOC2, CCPA, GDPR, and more.
On average, Lacework customers consolidate 4 legacy security tools
Eliminate Blind Spots and Quickly Respond to Threats
Leveraging multiple tools inevitably leads to blind spots. The flood of alerts point tools produce makes it impossible to investigate them all. Most tools require complex sets of rules, policies, and suppressions to reduce alert noise and false positives allowing the true threats to go undetected. With Lacework, you gain complete visibility into all of your cloud assets, understand what vulnerabilities actually leave you vulnerable, and detect the behaviors that are unusual and threatening to your specific environment.
- Reduce hundreds of security alerts to fewer than five per day
- Gain new levels of visibility across your entire cloud environment (single cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid)
- Recognize the real threats and vulnerabilities that leave you susceptible to attack
- Leverage behavior-based anomaly detection and eliminate the need to write and maintain rules and suppressions across multiple tools
- Quickly investigate the why, what, and when of anomalous security events so you can efficiently and effectively respond
Lacework is always on top of the latest threats, so you don’t have to be. We cull hundreds of vulnerabilities, malware, public security flaws, and exploits, and couple them with threat intelligence and cutting edge research, to provide you always up-to-date, always-on, cloud coverage.
Drive Cost Savings and Unlock Revenue
Consolidating multiple tools and turning to the Lacework platform has significant financial benefit in both cost savings and revenue opportunities. Throughout the buying process, customers work with our value realization team to determine the financial impact your organization will realize. Our customers regularly find that they save hundreds of thousands of dollars in tool consolidation costs per year. Plus, consolidating multiple contracts to a single vendor provides economies of scale and simplifies your contracting and procurement processes.
Lacework customers regularly realize between $200,000 – $500,000 per year in tool consolidation savings
Security That Supports Speed and Continuous Innovation
Lacework is a complete, modern security platform that has been designed specifically to meet the challenges of public cloud environments in both build-time and run-time operations. Our customers take advantage of a security-first model that enables continuous visibility, automation, and the ability to move fast. With Lacework, developers can build securely and ship code quickly to unlock business innovation and growth.
Ready to see us in action?
Spot unknowns sooner and continuously watch for signs of compromise. Take us on a test drive to see for yourself