Runtime Threat Defense for Cloud Containers & Workloads
Identify vulnerabilities across the entire scope of you cloud and containerized environments
Visibility and Analysis for Cloud and Container Workloads
Lacework provides runtime threat defense that enables security teams to identify vulnerabilities across the entire scope of their cloud and containerized environments. This includes identifying security issues with serverless resources, applications, networks, file systems, APIs, processes, and other elements that could increase the threat vector of an organization’s infrastructure. With an emphasis on events happening at runtime, organizations can identify issues before they spread within their cloud or container environment.
Identifying Risks at Runtime
Lacework’s approach uses automation and unsupervised machine learning. Security teams are able to deploy the Lacework agent across multiple cloud platforms, within application orchestration environments like Docker and Kubernetes, and even in hybrid workloads. As a SaaS service, organizations are able to review historical event data across their infrastructure to understand where breaches occurred and identify risk areas.
In a rapidly changing deployment environment, traditional security rules are stale as soon as they are deployed and new attacks are missed because they require someone to write the appropriate rule. Lacework’s automated approach provides the following benefits:
- No Missed Events: Lacework will always alert you on new activity so that you are given a chance to investigate any behavior within your environment that could potentially be malicious.
- Low Alert Noise: Lacework will only alert you on what is new or anomalous, preventing alert fatigue within your organization.
- Simple Operations & Maintenance: Automated workload detection means no writing and maintaining error-prone rules. With Lacework you will not need to constantly maintain rules, allowing you to focus on securing your environment.
Lacework's Cloud Workload and Container Security Solutions
Are Trusted by These Amazing Companies
- “As a Lacework customer we are excited to see their continued innovation in the area of multi-cloud support and, in particular, deep integration with Kubernetes and GKE.”
Will Gregorian | Iterable
- “Lacework Polygraph, within minutes of the attack occurring, was able to detect something that the other ones were not. It outperformed everything we’ve been doing.”
Mario Duarte | Snowflake Computing
- “I’m extremely happy with Lacework. I sleep better at night knowing we have full visibility into our cloud operations. It was the one tool that checked all my security boxes.”
Devin Ertel | Guidebook
- “Lacework offers us speed and offers us the ability to focus on what we do in terms of building a great product that’s secure. I would definitely recommend it to other IT professionals or product companies that are building a cloud-based application.”
Ian O’Brien | Arista Networks