Hypergiant meets compliance frameworks, consolidates tools, and cuts down alerts with Lacework
The effort-to-pay-off ratio was fantastic. I’ve never had an easier-to-install product. In under two hours, I was done deploying it, had a multi-account CloudTrail, and had completely aggregated all of the CloudTrail for 30+ AWS accounts. How much easier can it be?
BREN BRIGGS, VICE PRESIDENT OF DEVOPS AND CYBERSECURITY, HYPERGIANT
Hypergiant is an artificial intelligence enterprise software company that solves difficult problems in aerospace, defense, enterprise, and critical infrastructure industries. Their work in these spaces has led them to develop a strong DevSecOps discipline, not to mention a terrific design team. Bringing together all of their strengths, they create holistic solutions for their customers.
- Eliminate need for constant rule-writing
- Manage dozens of AWS accounts safely and efficiently
- Meet rigorous compliance requirements
- Brought environment up to NIST 800-171 standard during Lacework trial
- Immediately got actionable alerts and started auditing their environments
- Low-effort, high-reward deployment with minimal maintenance down the line
- Consolidated three different tools
- Cut alerts down 70% to about three per day
- Reduced engineer workload by 20 hours per week
- Achieved necessary compliance to win more than $10 million in new business
- Democratized access to security event data and incorporated security directly into development process