Drift increased visibility in the cloud and supported growth and compliance goals
Implementing Lacework’s platform enabled us to automate our security processes to scale as we grow.
MIKE PARENT, SECURITY ENGINEERING MANAGER, DRIFT
Drift’s Revenue Acceleration Platform uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to connect business in a new way that is realtime and results in more revenue, faster. Ranked on Forbes Magazine’s list of ‘America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies,’ Drift has experienced exponential growth since its founding in 2015 and today supports over 50,000 customers.
- Increasing workload on limited security team resources
- Overwhelming number of false positives without context drained productivity
- Lacking visibility of data to confirm compliance
- Easy implementation with existing security team support
- Scalable automation of AWS cloud security
- Visibility inside containers and CloudTrail logs
- Decreased investigation burden with alerts reduced to less than two per day
- Supported the teams ability to address security concerns with fewer headcount
- Improved accessibility and clarity of data to support SOC2 compliance