Building Cyber Resilience by Prioritising 24/7 Threat Detection and Response
Mosimann’s Club 11B West Halkin Street, London, SW1X 8JL
In today’s threat landscape, security leaders must shift their focus to improving their cyber resilience. The ability to anticipate, withstand, recover from, and adapt to the evolving cyber threats will dictate how well-equipped your cybersecurity program is at defending against these threats. However, given the lack of skilled in-house security resources, it can be challenging to balance the number of incoming security alerts with delivering swift responses to eliminate known and unknown threats.
Join eSentire and Lacework as they share insights on how you can leverage 24/7 threat detection, investigation, and response capabilities to reduce your cyber risk, build resilience, and prevent business disruption.
Key takeaways include:
- How to assess, understand, and quantify your cyber risks.
- Why you should shift your focus to building cyber resilience in addition to managing your cyber risks.
- How proactive threat hunting, combined with 24/7 threat detection and response, are critical in developing a strong cyber defence strategy.
- 18:00-18:30 Welcome and drinks reception
- 18:30-19:00 Lacework and eSentire presentations
- 19:00-20:30 Whisky Explorer whisky tasting (with canapes and bowl food served throughout)