Cloud Security Solutions for DevOps, Workloads, Containers, Accounts, and Cloud Environments
How Lacework provides automated, comprehensive, security solution for multicloud and container environments
The cloud is increasingly popular for all types of organizations, and that popularity makes it a great target for hackers. Data leaks, account hijacks, cloud server breaches, and other illicit activity is making companies that run workloads in the cloud exposed and vulnerable. Lacework supports them with an automated, comprehensive, security solution for multicloud and container environments that helps them maintain control of their business.
Host-based Intrusion Detection
Lacework Host-based IDS (HIDS) automatically identifies intrusions and raises the alarm so you can stay a step ahead of attackers. We give you the visibility and context you need to resolve intrusion events before they turn into damaging breaches. Delivered as a service, Lacework can be deployed at scale in minutes.
Runtime Threat Defense
To provide comprehensive security for active threats and vulnerabilities caused by misconfigurations and other infrastructure changes, Lacework uses runtime defense to identify, analyze, and alert on anomalous behavior for applications, virtual resources, hosts, and all user activity.
File Integrity Monitoring
Designed for high-velocity cloud implementations, Lacework’s FIM solution automates the setup and eliminates labor-intensive rule development, ACL specification, and configuration. With our innovative baselining technology, Lacework keeps up with cloud changes while dramatically reducing false positives so security teams can focus on the FIM events that really matter.
Lacework provides deep visibility into your Kubernetes deployment. This includes high-level dashboards of your clusters, pods, nodes, and namespaces combined with application-level communication between all of these at the application, process, and network layer.
Lacework provides comprehensive, real-time anomaly detection for all modern cloud and container environments. It uses machine learning to identify and analyze behavioral deviations from normalized behaviors in cloud and container infrastructures that result from vulnerabilities.
Operating on multiple cloud platforms can increase the threat vector of the overall infrastructure and add complexity to an already challenging task. Lacework delivers deep visibility for configurations across all of an enterprise’s cloud accounts and workloads so organizations can ensure compliance with industry, governmental, and institutional standards.
In multicloud environments, it’s critical to monitor the activities of each account. Lacework helps organizations understand who is using what, to learn what API calls are made to various cloud resources, and identify irregularities that might indicate account risk.
- “As a Lacework customer we are excited to see their continued innovation in the area of multi-cloud support and, in particular, deep integration with Kubernetes and GKE.”
Will Gregorian | Iterable
- “My argument with InfoSec is always the same. If I take Lacework out, what’s the alternative? There isn’t one.”
Matthew Zeier | Wavefront
- “Lacework Polygraph, within minutes of the attack occurring, was able to detect something that the other ones were not. It outperformed everything we’ve been doing.”
Mario Duarte | Snowflake Computing
- “I’m extremely happy with Lacework. I sleep better at night knowing we have full visibility into our cloud operations. It was the one tool that checked all my security boxes.”
Devin Ertel | Guidebook
- “Lacework offers us speed and offers us the ability to focus on what we do in terms of building a great product that’s secure. I would definitely recommend it to other IT professionals or product companies that are building a cloud-based application.”
Ian O’Brien | Arista Networks