AUGUST 7-8, 2019 | LAS VEGAS, NV
Join Lacework at Booth #873
Schedule a meeting with us to learn more about how Lacework automates end-to-end cloud security at scale and get a free pair of Bose wireless headphones.
Meet with us at Black Hat to see how Lacework automates security and compliance, providing a comprehensive view of risks across your cloud workloads and containers.
During the demo you will learn how to:
- Gain end-to-end security visibility
- Significantly enhance triage effectiveness
- Secure containers and Kubernetes environments
- Ensure continuous compliance
Sign up for a demo with us and get a pair of free Bose wireless headphones.
Can’t make it to the show? Sign up and we’ll schedule a meeting separately.
Lacework + AWS
Threat detection, compliance, and automated security monitoring for AWS environments.
Lacework provides comprehensive, continuous end-to-end security and configuration support for workloads and accounts running in AWS and in multicloud environments.
- Find Identity and Access Management (IAM) vulnerabilities, including the use of “root” account, password requirements, and use of multi-factor authentication
- Check for logging best practices, ensure AWS CloudTrail is enabled across regions, and log files validated and encrypted
- Monitor critical account activity such as unauthorized API calls and use of the management console and the “root” account
- Confirm secure network configurations, including limiting access to vulnerable ports, enforcing “least access” privileges and checking for the use of flow logging
- Assess your S3 settings for S3 buckets at risk
Stop by the Lacework booth #873 at Black Hat to receive a Contra cloud security shirt.