Boost Your Azure Security with Lacework Solutions
Advanced Microsoft Azure Security with Unrivaled Visibility and UEBA
Threat Detection, Configuration Compliance, and Continuous Monitoring for Azure and Multi-Cloud Environments
As organizations move critical infrastructure to the cloud — and adopt a multi-cloud approach – security and visibility become a prime concern. Lacework provides enterprises with a comprehensive, continuous end-to-end Azure security solution that advances configuration support for workloads and accounts running in Microsoft Azure.
Quickly identify, analyze, and report misconfigurations, vulnerabilities, and behavioral anomalies in user and account behavior, with Lacework. Protect assets deployed on Azure, from the initial configuration to everyday operations by:
- Checking for a series of additional controls specific to Azure resources.
- Validating that data is not inadvertently exposed to unauthorized users.
- Continuously protect every layer of your Azure deployment including accounts, workloads, and Platforms as a Service (PaaS) like Azure SQL
- Receiving notification of changes that might trigger a security weakness.
Not Your Average Threat Protection
Lacework monitors all Azure events and configurations, including activities and behaviors of cloud entities, to detect anomalies indicative of misconfigurations, human error, or malicious activity.
- Identify escalation of privileges, lateral movement, and misuse of Azure resources early on so that breaches can be stopped quickly.
- Our intuitive dashboard lists cloud risks and threats, ranks them by severity, and are compatible with common modern ticketing platforms like Slack channel or Jira. We also integrate with PagerDuty to integrate notifications and alerts into your current workflows.
Security and Compliance for any Azure Configuration
Lacework’s Azure Security Platform automatically validates all configurations against the controls established as best practices for securing your cloud environment. Our interactive report delivers insights into “passed or failed” controls with recommendations on how to fix out-of-compliance configuration components.
A similar report is available for additional security controls specific to Azure resources and Lacework ensures continuous compliance in Azure by auditing your configuration daily and alerting you of any change that represents a degradation in compliance.
Continuous Monitoring Made Simple
As Azure environments continuously adapt to new users, services, and resources, the corresponding security landscape changes in a dynamic way. We make it easy for you to get an accurate assessment of your Azure and multi-cloud workloads and accounts by providing a single, comprehensive Microsoft Azure security solution that captures, analyzes, and reports on all cloud activity, so you’ll never be left in the dark again.
What Makes Our Azure Security Solution a No-brainer
1.) Clear & Easy
Our fast, simple, and agentless installation provides interactive data on individual violations with explicit instructions on how to fix each issue and comes with customizable reports and alerts.
2.) Continuous Auditing
Our daily re-audits notifies you when changes impact your security in Azure accounts. Continuous usage monitoring alerts you of anomalous behaviors and activities –without manual rule or policy development.
3.) Integrated with Azure Services
Integration across Azure services ensures the most complete visibility into Azure configuration. Get exceptional visualizations, search by service and other investigative tools focused on Azure account security.
What Our Customers Say
- “My argument with InfoSec is always the same. If I take Lacework out, what’s the alternative? There isn’t one.”
- “Lacework Polygraph, within minutes of the attack occurring, was able to detect something that the other ones were not. It outperformed everything we’ve been doing.”
- “I’m extremely happy with Lacework. I sleep better at night knowing we have full visibility into our cloud operations. It was the one tool that checked all my security boxes.”
- “Lacework offers us speed and offers us the ability to focus on what we do in terms of building a great product that’s secure. I would definitely recommend it to other IT professionals or product companies that are building a cloud-based application.”
FAQs About Lacework's Azure Cloud Security Solutions
Lacework is a multi-cloud security SaaS platform that provides automated, end-to-end visibility and threat detection for securing Microsoft Azure. Our approach simplifies configuration and speeds deployment with a faster time to value.
Lacework’s Azure security platform performs a series of checks against every Azure security group looking for misconfigurations.
Lacework checks Azure storage configurations for several different variants of permissions that can risk data exposed and alerts you about any Azure security issues we detect in your environment.
Yes, Lacework supports Azure activity log ingestion. Lacework uses these logs to alert you of suspicious behavior within your infrastructure.
Account security solutions for cloud containers & multicloud
environments via a single unified console