August 24-25, 2021 | Houston, TX
Lace Up with Lacework!
Schedule a meeting with us and get a FREE pair of custom Nike shoes.
Meet with Lacework
Are you ready leave your legacy security solution pains in the dust and automate your cloud security at scale?
Meet with us at AWS re:Inforce to see how Lacework automates security and compliance across AWS, providing a comprehensive view of risks across your cloud workloads and containers.
Learn how you can:
- Gain end-to-end security visibility across your AWS and multi-cloud environments
- Significantly enhance triage effectiveness
- Secure containers and Kubernetes environments
- Ensure continuous compliance
Sign up for a demo with us and get a free pair of custom Nike shoes following your on-site demo.
See you in Houston!
Lacework for AWS
Threat detection, compliance, and automated security monitoring for AWS.
Lacework provides comprehensive, continuous end-to-end security and configuration support for workloads and accounts running in AWS and in multi-cloud environments.
- Find Identity and Access Management (IAM) vulnerabilities, including the use of “root” account, password requirements, and use of multi-factor authentication
- Check for logging best practices, ensure AWS CloudTrail is enabled across regions, and log files validated and encrypted
- Monitor critical account activity such as unauthorized API calls and use of the management console and the “root” account
- Confirm secure network configurations, including limiting access to vulnerable ports, enforcing “least access” privileges and checking for the use of flow logging
- Assess your S3 settings for S3 buckets at risk